Re: [BKARTS] Emily Martin workshop- Secret Belgian

Sorry for the slow response, I have been out of town. There isn't a
photo of a Secret Belgian on my website but I can send anyone who wants
one a jpeg. To my knowledge there aren't any written instructions on
line. I love this binding, it is very versatile. I will be teaching
this binding in Michigan at the Kerrytown Bookfest and during my week
at Shakerage Workshops in Tennessee.
Emily

Emily Martin
The Naughty Dog Press
742 7th Avenue South
Iowa City, IA 52240 USA
319 338-7266 319 338-5741 (fax)
http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx
The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx