From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Emily Martin
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 9:42 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Need Cave Paper Use Help

Kevin,
I use these papers a lot and if you brush on a layer of straight PVA
and let it dry, you can proceed with your 60/40 mix and the paper will
behave like a good paper should.
It is such wonderfully strong paper that I usually use it in
non-adhesive bindings and the cockling etc is not an issue.
Emily

Emily Martin
The Naughty Dog Press
742 7th Avenue South
Iowa City, IA 52240 USA
319 338-7266 319 338-5741 (fax)
http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx
The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx