[BKARTS] attach photos

Dear Folks,

I am making a photo album and it dawned on me that I am not sure how one
would attach photos! I can recall my parents using little paper corner
sleaves, but was wondering what else one would use. A little line of
PVA/paste mix near the top edge and a little pressure is what I would try
first, but are there any other ideas?

thanks,
-rob