[BKARTS] Fwd: Belgian binding

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Signa Houghteling" <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 23, 2005 4:21:29 PM EDT
To: "Rebecca Shaffer" <bookhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Belgian binding

Dear Rebecca,

Heidi said she learned the structure from two Belgians in Europe,
years ago,
and doesn't have anything in written form.  The name apparently came
about
because they wondered what to call it.

Sorry, that's all I could get out of her.  But it was exciting to meet
this
icon in the profession/art!

Signa