Re: [BKARTS] Emily Martin workshop- Secret Belgian

Here it is:

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

Emily Martin The Naughty Dog Press 742 7th Avenue South Iowa City, IA 52240 USA 319 338-7266 319 338-5741 (fax) http://www.emilymartin.com emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx The University of Iowa Center for the Book emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx On May 24, 2005, at 10:39 PM, LeeAnne Mallonee wrote:

emily--- i'd love to see the jpg of it .

thanks!
leeanne mallonee

On May 23, 2005, at 11:43 AM, Emily Martin wrote:

Sorry for the slow response, I have been out of town. There isn't a
photo of a Secret Belgian on my website but I can send anyone who
wants
one a jpeg. To my knowledge there aren't any written instructions on
line. I love this binding, it is very versatile. I will be teaching
this binding in Michigan at the Kerrytown Bookfest and during my week
at Shakerage Workshops in Tennessee.
Emily