Re: [BKARTS] Emily Martin workshop- Secret Belgian

Me too, me too! I want to see it!

Christine
Santa Fe

 There isn't a
photo of a Secret Belgian on my website but I can send anyone who
wants
one a jpeg. To my knowledge there aren't any written instructions on
line. I love this binding, it is very versatile. I will be teaching
this binding in Michigan at the Kerrytown Bookfest and during my week
at Shakerage Workshops in Tennessee.
Emily

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>