Re: [BKARTS] Persistent Nipping Press Question

We have four presses in our office, and they are almost always in use.
When they're not, we close them. Why? DUST! Paper dust, household dust,
cat dust, combined with gas heating and hardwood floors makes for a
tough cleaning job after a few days.

R.L.Angus
Octavia & Co. Press
Octavia Occult . Com