Re: [BKARTS] PHOTO OF SECRET BELGIAN now on line

Emily Martin:
> For those of you who missed the announcement the first time around,
> Jules Siegel has posted a picture and a brief bit on the origins of the
> binding for me and I thank him.
> .
> http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/belgian.shtml

I was going to host Emily's image and description, but since Jules
Seigel ws quicker than I, I'll just add some information.
Nancie sent me a message saying:
"you can buy this binding in kit form from quietfire designs ( you
have to dig on the site a bit or just email the gal for a direct link
she calls it the belgin eyelet binding)  up in canada.  very good
written instructions. you may be interested since you say you live
too far away from emily to take her workshop."

Well, I found it. It cost U$30, via paypal:
http://www.quietfiredesign.com/byhandproductspaperkits.html#belgianeyelet

--
--frq--
tacensi[at]gmail.com