[BKARTS] Kansas City

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists,

Just wondering: Any bookish or printerly stops in Kansas City? I've been
searching, but with not much to show for results.

Thanks. And Book Arts Folks: thanks for the interesting dialogue on the
nipping press... I think I will continue to keep mine lightly closed on
boards. My favorite answer to date has been the April Fool's version from
Greg Campbell.
John

Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookworks.com