Re: [BKARTS] ...... books to be leather-treated

On May 25, 2005, at 1:01 PM, Edward Stansell wrote:

You may want to try a product that we make. We have
used successfully since 1977. It works better than any
we have ever used and we will refund the price if you
don't like it.

Ed Stansell
http://www.bookrestoration.net/
******************************
Ed,
A "successful product" that has been available since 1977? I am
curious? What can you tell us about it, in addition to what you have
stated?
See another similar message from me today under "Leather Conditioning".
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020