Re: [BKARTS] Kansas City

Dear Chuck:
  Good to hear from you.  When I worked at MRI I used the Linda Hall library
all the time.  Drexel University, of which I am an professor emeritus
(=retired), has one of the best library science departments in the US, and
everyone there knows of Linda Hall.
    Thanks for the info about Paper Source.  I'll check to see whether there
are stores locally.
    By the way, I just ran across the card of the bookstore I visited last time
I was in KC.  Undoubtedly, you know it.  It is Seldom Seen Books, 3828
Broadway.  Robert Stratton is the owner.
    Where is the Crossroads district?
Best wishes,
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from
the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.