From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Andrea Thrams
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 5:04 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello

Hello,

I just signed up for this list yesterday, and have received a zillion
messages today. Wow. More messages than I can process, but very
interesting and I am excited to be in on these discussions. Being
relatively new to book arts, I have a very mundane question about book
boards. I am about to bind some of my original artwork/journals, which
I take care to create using rag papers and lasting pigments. I want to
use book boards that as stable as the other art materials I use. "Davy
board" is not archival, is it? What boards are recommended? And, where
might they be found?

Any feedback, greatly appreciated!

((¸¸.·´ ..·´      Andie Thrams -: :-

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>