Re: [BKARTS] Hello

Andrea,

I'm glad to see that there always more people becoming interested in the
book arts, and in particular, are attracted to this discussion board. A
year ago, I found this place, and have tried to be both a contributor,
as well as a student. You are amongst greatness (not myself, I assure
you. LOL) There are a very many great minds on this list, who are
excited about sharing their ideas, skills, netowrks, and other such
necessities to the novice.

I highly recommend checking out the archives, as I have found them to be
an incredible resource. More than once (this week) I have had a question
that was quickly answered by a quick perusal of past messages and
comments. These people know their stuff!

I hope you find the overwhelming messages useful. I have found it useful
to merely browse the topics that interest me the most, and occassionally
comment when compelled to do so. I have learned a lot over the last year
or so I've been on this list, and have found the deluge of messages both
educational as well as inspiring. If you're running on the cheap and
have a "free" email server, make sure to get some extra space -- you'll
need it!

In Light,

R.L.Angus
Octavia & Co. Press