[BKARTS] lost messages

Dear Fellow List Members,

Several listers had written me regarding workshops/lectures and
questions about
my work.  Because of many commitments I had a backlog of unanswered emails.
For some unfathomable reason my computer devoured everything in my inbox
before I could answer them.  Would those of you who are awaiting a reply
please
contact me again? Endless apologies for the inconvenience.  I do
appreciate the
interest  and am making efforts to avoid this occurring  again.

Thank you very much
Joan Michaels Paque
JMP Atelier

www.joanmichaels.paque.com