[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for June

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Folks:

Just slightly ahead of schedule, the June edition of the Convivio Book of
Days is now posted to the Convivio Bookworks website. Seth and I are about
to head out on our Big Midwestern Road Tour--which will take us to many
printerly and bookish places in Chicago, Iowa City, Kansas City, Saint
Louis, and even Nashville and Atlanta (not necessarily all Midwestern, but
all part of the loop when you're originating in Florida)--hence the early
publication of the June edition.

Begin at our home page:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

And from there, click on "About Us" and find "Book of Days: June" in the
usual Book of Days place. Not one to rush anybody, I've left the May page
there, as well, and all pages from this ongoing experiment are available
anytime at the Convivio Book of Days Archive.

See you out there,
John

Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookworks.com