Re: [BKARTS] Book_Arts-L mail digest

To set your mail options to digest send in the body of the message:

set book_arts-l mail digest

to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please leave the subject line blank and do not add any additional
information. All commands are processed by the machine.

p.

At 12:10 PM 5/27/2005, you wrote:

--I sent a letter about 5 minutes ago, and then located this cue.  Will this
set me address to daily digest?  Thanks again, Syd

>> In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern. <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email> mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster - The Book Arts Web> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner - Book_Arts-L>  mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx