Re: [BKARTS] Leather conditioning

Quoth Richard:

> I asssume Jack meant _underwear_, and the spelling typo was
> just from the heat of the moment, but the altercation was
> taking an interesting twist....

Had I expected a discussion of underware (and, by implication, overware),
I'd have said nothing, watched, and learned.

Is it some form of leather tupperware, with separate terms for pots and
lids?  Or a corruption of the Dutch "en de ware" (and the truth), which then
turned out to be some obscure prophecy bound in the Netherlands in the late
1700's and now needing restoration?

But I reckon it was a typo.

As for middleware, I know enough about it already; it's my day job.

Abi
abi@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com