Re: [BKARTS] Leather conditioning

Peter,,
I appreciate your doubts and your support of the Loc.
However, They would have to admit that they can only
speak about the treatments they have examined. And, I
am sure that they would acknowledge the possibility of
their testing not being all inclusive.

I do not say that I have, a you put it, a "silver
bullet" These, I understand are reserved for killing
vampires." What I do have is a formula that works well
in treating dry rotted leather. I make no claim for
renewing strength, But, It does consolidate, protect
and give flexibility to leather that would otherwise
be considered a lost cause. I have not tried Marney's.
It may work well also. Anyone who has questions can
either buy some to test (money back guarantee) or take
a sour grapes approach. That's their choice. All I say
is, it works. Take it or leave it. It's really not
much of a concern to me if it is accepted or not.

Ed Stansell