Re: [BKARTS] Leather conditioning

Here, Here!  I agree!  I thought adults grew out of this type of behavior.
This type of interchange is more suited for the grammer school playground.
And even then it isn't appropriate...........
Jim

Jack,

It is very unbecoming in you to resort to character
assination. Can't you respond in a more civil manner?

Ed

Ed, Ed, Ed,

While I appreciate that you may have ADD and may not
have read
all the way through my posting >>
They may be used in the restoration of
leather-covered furniture,
and leather underware, etc., but such artifacts are
no longer expected
to perform, as such....
You may not believe that this is so, and that is
your privilege, but
the rest of us know you for what you are.

Jack

*********************************************** Edelpappband / ?Millimeter? Binding Bind-O-Rama, Entry Deadline - October 1, 2005