Re: [BKARTS] Klucel-G

Peter didn't say that it takes a while to actually become a clear,
smooth solution.  I usually keep it mixed up ahead of when I will want
it, so that I don't have to wait.  I use isopropyl, since it is less
smelly than ethanol, and it doesn't seem to affect inks, etc. as easily.

Since I don't have a good metric scale, I use 1.5 tsp. Klucel to 1 cup
isopropyl (or ethanol) for a 2% solution.  I will reapply the thinner
solution two or three times, if I think it necessary.

Klucel won't do much for "powdery leather".

Carol
Eugene, OR