Re: [BKARTS] Canadian Binders Board Supplier???

I have purchased board from Aboveground Art Supplies in Toronto and I
think Opus Framing in Vancouver may also carry it. I have ordered by
mail as I live in Manitoba. Here are links. Good luck.

Pauline Braun

http://www.opusframing.com/index.html

http://www.abovegroundartsupplies.com/cgi-bin/AboveGround.storefront