Re: [BKARTS] ...... books to be leather-treated

On May 27, 2005, at 11:15 AM, Edward Stansell wrote:

I used what knowledge I possessed of chemistry
and leather and  developed our formula. It has been
successful in that I have used it successfully as have
a few others, ever since. Its lack of popularity is
due only to the lack of marketing. If I had kept it
entirely secret, only I would know of it. But that
would not negate the fact that it does indeed work.

Ed,
But again, you have not provided any information about your product ---
mostly an idea of the ingredients. If you truly have a great product,
many of us do not know about it. Therefore, it is still a "secret" to
"only" you and a few of your customers.
I certainly would be interested in knowing more about your product and
your claims.
Bill Minter

William Minter Bookbinding & Conservation, Inc. 4364 Woodbury Pike Woodbury, PA 16695 814-793-4020 Fax: 814-793-4045 Email: wminter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx