Re: [BKARTS] ...... books to be leather-treated

Hello Ed,

I'll have to agree with Bill. If the conservation community is to
embrace this product as a viable solution for leather treatment, the
chemical makeup of your formula will need to be disclosed. Otherwise, no
one will be able to vouch for its suitability and stability.

T. A. Brown
Franconia, New Hampshire USA