Re: [BKARTS] ...... books to be leather-treated

Bill,

When Coca-Cola or Pepsi wants me to buy their product
or
Olay wants to sell one of its cosmetic products, they
do not tell you the ingredients. If you want to know
more about it, buy some. Test it. I have already said
that it comes with a money back guarantee. If you
don't like it, return the unused portion and your
purchase price will be refunded. I don't believe I can
do better than that, short of giving you the formula
so you can make it yourself.

Ed