Re: [BKARTS] ...... books to be leather-treated

Group,

Some of you have been not only fair but kindly and
cordial. However, the general tone of the group is
that of rudeness and a desire to denigrate. One would
think that your education would elevate you above such
nonsense but apparently it has not. You were, likely
absent when manners were taught. If it gives you such
childish delight to throw verbal rocks, have at it. I
only pity the people who have to put up with you on a
daily basis.

Ed