[BKARTS] Thank You Everyone (Was Canadian Binders Board)

I wanted to extend my heartiest thanks to everyone who was kind enough
to send me URLS to Canadian suppliers of binders board, especially Mrs.
Harris for her kind correspondence and Lisa at "In a Bind" of Calgary.
You were all a ton of help, and I greatly appreciate it.

As usual, this message board has been more than helpful and supportive.

Thanks again!

R.L.Angus
Octavia & Co. Press
Octavia Occult . Com