Re: [BKARTS] Welcome to Book_Arts-L was Re: ...... books to be leather-treated

Peter,

Thank you for your reply and assurance.
I love a good tangent and ramble, and I think I pressed my nose against the
glass window at an interesting turn.  I look forward to reading and writing
with you all (just how many are on this particular list?), for perhaps
eleven years or more!
I'm a monotype artist and have collected and saved materials and surfaces
with the knowledge that one day they'd come together.

To All:
My first question here is What publications, websites and North American
conferences /groups (especially Southern California area) have been helpful
to you for: where to buy materials, exhibitions, everything, really.

I feel like an eager puppy standing in a corner of forty acres of fresh new
grass.

Thank you.
Christina Carroll