Re: [BKARTS] Welcome to Book_Arts-L

Christina,
Here are the latest stats for the list:

* Total number of users subscribed to the list: 1893
* Total number of countries represented: 27
* Country Subscribers
* ------- -----------
* Australia 20
* Austria 1
* Belgium 3
* Brazil 1
* Canada 46
* Finland 1
* France 3
* Germany 4
* Great Britain 24
* India 1
* Ireland 1
* Israel 1
* Italy 3
* Japan 2
* Mexico 1
* Micronesia, Federal States of 1
* Netherlands 8
* New Zealand 12
* Norway 1
* Poland 1
* Portugal 1
* Russian Federation 1
* South Africa 9
* Spain 3
* Sweden 4
* Tonga 1
* USA 1,739 - includes all subscribers using  yahoo, hotmail, aol,
earthlink, ..., and .com addresses regardless of where they are.
*