Re: [BKARTS] ...... books to be leather-treated

The secret-formula premise makes sense to me (someone, it should be noted,
who does not work with leather).  The only consideration that I can think of
is that, in the case of something that is to be archival, unlike Pepsi or
Olay, there is the consideration of long-term "side effects" that can't be
known except in the long term.  (And I'm not saying that there would be in
this case, so please no law suits.)  So I guess maybe a very cautious person
would buy some of the product, use it on an expendable example, then wait a
while, or a very long while, to see what does or doesn't happen.