[BKARTS] OT - Whitewash

Hello,

Off topic, but just wondering -

I recently took a class with a man who uses whitewash on paper
in his artwork. I like the look of it very much. Being that it is basically lime,
I guess it wouldn't be acidic,
but does anyone know how this might stand the test of  time??
Thanks.

Ginger Meidel
St. Petersburg, FL
(mostly calligrapher, also loves books)