Re: [BKARTS] Welcome to the listserv

>  All
> groups have flaming points now and again.  They're not to be
> proud of, and we all know better.  My experience on this
> list, having lurked for well over a year before piping up at
> all, is that such flare-ups are very uncommon.

I tend to think these flare-ups are a side effect of the passion that many
list members have for what we do.  No one in my "real" life has that kind of
passion for bookbinding.  (I'm fortunate to have a husband who says "wow"
intelligently when shown bindings, but that's as far as it goes.)

Abi
abi@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com