Re: [BKARTS] Welcome to the listserv

As to flames and other such devices of passion and art - I can say that
I've rubbed a ton of people the wrong way in my time, over a variety of
subjects. People think and act differently, that's a part of what makes
us human. Personal insults, though, are out of line in all situations,
and only show a lack of self-control.

I think that, as far as Ed's recipe or a list of ingredients is
concerned: the creator has a right to keep his or her industrial secrets
a secret, so long as they are important to the brand identity. A little
research goes a long way. If the customer is willing to do the homework,
ask the questions, and grill the company's sales person until they are
satisfied, so much the better. Same deal goes in any other industry,
Ed's leather treatment included. Caveat Emptor.

R.L.Angus
Octavia & Co. Press
Octavia Occult . Com
3112 - 28th Ave SW