[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] Eraser

It's also called a crepe square, and can be found at stores that cater
to architects, draftsmen, graphic artists, ... as well as good art
supply stores.

Ann Frellsen

John Cutrone wrote:

> It--the kind of eraser you might use to remove the
> occasional accidental drip of PVA. I haven't the foggiest
> what this eraser is called, and if anyone does, let us know...
> It's square (about 1.5" on all sides) and kind of nubby,
> and is not the kind of eraser that erases pencil marks. Any one?

Edelpappband / ?Millimeter? Binding Bind-O-Rama, Entry Deadline - October 1, 2005

            For all your subscription questions, go to the
                     Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.

         See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]