From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of J. J. Foncannon
Sent: Sun 31/07/2005 21:01
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Hot Stamping Type?

EBAY  is the way to go.  I have purchased about 100 different hot stamping fonts on
EBAY, and I find the sellers very reliable.  For instance, I once ordered a set of
type and it arrived with some of the kerns broken off.  The seller, homerlea, whom I
wholeheartedly recommend,  replaced the entire set, no questions asked.
Try the descriptor "type" in the category "printing and graphic arts."  I notice
that as of today, there are a number of sets of Kingsley hot stamping type
available.