Re: [BKARTS] Hot Stamping Type?

Joanne,
I know of a very interested party for the Kwikprint.

 Contact james_chapin@xxxxxxxxx

I have a set of Old English Dura-Cast Hot Stamping type that I should
list soon, as well as a working Kwikprint hot stamping press (crated and
ready to go)...so look out for psyduck7 on Ebay.

happy printing!

joanne

CraftyThings
Edmonton, Alberta