Re: [BKARTS] URL this time! Photos: Variations on the Secret Belgian

Cara,  Thanks for your message about the Secret Belgian Binding.  I gave the
Paper Works group your web site as my source for the boxes I saw that
inspired me to try the Belgian binding.  They seemed so enthusiastic that I
assume thay have looked you up.  One reason I didn't want to do a workshop
is that I find the enthusiasm ofter wears off if time, practice, and money
are involved.  Marjorie