[BKARTS] Asahi Bookcloth Request

Does anyone have a stock of crimson Asahi bookcloth (Talas #0122A) that
they would be willing to sell?  I am in immediate need of 5 yards and
unfortunately it is on its way from Japan to Talas as we speak, but
will probably not be there until the end of next week.  I need it as
soon as humanly possible.

Or does anyone know of another supplier who stocks that color?

Thanks for your help!

Meighan Mise

Blue Barnhouse
828 225 3991