[BKARTS] Firefox browser and Dionysus Press

Thanks, Richard for the time spent reviewing my website.   The web builder
has resolved the Firefox browser problems, so please revisit the site to see
if it works on your computer.  For the MAC computers I recommend Safari or
Firefox, there seems to be some issues with Microsoft Explore on the MAC.
I agree the cases for Right Noise, Policing Pleasure and Canto V are quite
pedestrian, but I am hope to become more daring for coming titles.  I've
been experimenting with industrial linen and canvas phenolic (micarta)
married with vellum and other nontraditional materials.  As my binding
skills develop hopefully I can reach your level of craftsmanship and
cleverness.