Re: [BKARTS] Firefox browser and Dionysus Press

Dennis, thanks for addressing the browser issue.  I went back and it's all
working now.

I don't think you need more binding skills--the work appears to be quuite
well execuited.  I think your photos are so astounding/outstanding that
maybe you might consider designing your covers in photoshop or whatever and
printing them on canvas on your Epson, perhaps spraying with UV
filter/lacquer.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com