[BKARTS] Exhibition in North Bay, Ontario, Canada

Dear Friends
I am heading up to Canada to install my new show Chapel of Uncommon Prayers,
which will be on view at White Water Gallery in North Bay, Ontario from
August 13 until September 10. Made entirely of books and book objects using
hand shapes and gloves, the exhibition explores the personal relationship to
prayer and devotion, in a world with increasingly difficult, often
unanswerable questions. I will be in North Bay for the opening reception,
Saturday, August 13, from 1-3.

Below is the information-if you happen to be in the neighborhood (you never
know) please stop by. For those who saying to yourselves ³North where?²
below is a link to a map!

http://www.city.north-bay.on.ca/geography/distances.htm

I will be able to email jpgs of the installation, if you are interested,
please contact me off list, after August 18.

-------
Chapel of Uncommon Prayers
An Installation by Miriam Schaer

Opening reception Saturday, August 13, 1-3pm
Water Water Gallery
147 Worthington Street East, Box 1491
North Bay, ON P1B 8K6
705-476-2444