Re: [BKARTS] linen bookcloth

Kristen:

We, The Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc., import two fabrics from Japan
that are 100% linen. They are color numbers 862-91 and 2505 which are
displayed in our on line swatch book <http://campbell-logan.com>.

Both fabrics, being 100% linen, are quite expensive and neither of
them is 45 inches wide edge to edge but if you are using the fabric
for book covers you could always run the fabric long - it comes in 33
yard or 60 yard long rolls respectively.

In addition, the fabrics in our swatch book that are in the 840, 850,
851, 864 and 870 series are part linen 20 to 30%, blended with rayon.
These fabrics are approximately 40 inches edge to edge and rolled 55
yards long in a full bolt. They are also much more affordable.

Let us know if we can sell you something. We welcome the opportunity
to become better acquainted.

Best regards,

Gregor Campbell
Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
212 Second St. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
800-942-6224
greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.campbell-logan.com

Can anyone direct me to a source for linen bookcloth that is at least 45" wide? I need 2 yards of a natural colored linen. I'm also interested in comparing the pricing on real linen versus a blend that has the linen look. Any info would be real helpful. Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com