[BKARTS] Coptic binding instructions

Hello,
I was just about to sit down and make a coptic-bound book for someone
when I realized that I couldn't find my written instructions from a
long-ago class. Looking at the one I bound doesn't seem to be helping --
in fact, it's only making me more confused. If anyone can point me to
some online instructions, or is saintly enough to write out the
directions for four-needle sewing, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks,
Matthew

--
Matthew Garelick