[BKARTS] linen bookcloth

We here at Talas have many linen and part linen cloths for you to
consider.  The only drawback is the width required, as most of these
fabrics come from overseas and a meter wide (39".)

In our Asahi line of fabric there is one 100% linen (Asahi 2504) and one
50% linen (Asahi 2499) both of which are very beautiful paper backed
materials imported from Japan.  These can be ordered on our website here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=132&product=2603

Another product to consider is our Cotlin bookcloth.  Cotlin is
manufactured in Germany by the same mill that produces our very popular
Iris cloth (100% rayon) cloth, but is a 50/50 cotton linen blend.  It is
available in two tones, and can be found online here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=132&product=1733

Canapetta is another beautiful material and is also a 50/50 cotton linen
blend and is available in ten paper backed colors.  These can be found
online here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=132&product=1924

Finally the only material that I can suggest that meets your width
requirement is not linen at all, but would be the Iris bookcloth, which
is stocked in a 53" width.   This is probably the most popular bookcloth
we carry and is a beautiful rayon fabric with excellent working
qualities, and available in many "natural" colors.  These can be found
online here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=132&product=1729

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas
20 West 20th St
New York, NY 10011
212-219-0770 Phone
212-219-0735 Fax
http://talasonline.com

Your source for the finest archival, conservation, preservation and
restoration supplies - since 1962.

Can anyone direct me to a source for linen bookcloth that is at least 45" wide? I need 2 yards of a natural colored linen. I'm also interested in comparing the pricing on real linen versus a blend that has the linen look. Any info would be real helpful. Thanks