From: "Eugenie Torgerson" <eugenie@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 2:00 PM
Subject: Coptic Bindig Instructions --With Advice

If anyone responds with the Coptic Binding instructions for Matthew,
perhaps that person could also offer some advice about accomplishing the
last big step, the cover. Beyond sheer experience, how does one make the
last section and the cover snug? For me, this is the point where
everything, often literally, falls apart. I would appreciate any advice.

Eugenie Torgerson