Re: [BKARTS] Perfect Endsheets Every Time?

After I attach the cover to the textblock, I close the book and take a ruler and
insert it into the fold between the endsheets.  I pull the ruler back very tight
against the spine, and do this on both sides of the book.  Then I place waxpaper
between both sets of endsheets and put the book in a bookpress under as great a
pressure as I can while the glue dries.  If the book is not placed in a bookpress to
cure, wrinkled endsheets are inevitable.  The bookpress serves to iron out the
wrinkles in the endsheets.
    Observing these rules, I have no trouble with wrinkled endsheets.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

 The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to
purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the front window,
but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.