Re: [BKARTS] linen bookcloth

I'll say it yet again.  Make your own bookcloth.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

 The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to
purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the front window,
but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.