Re: [BKARTS] Perfect Endsheets Every Time?

I'm using a different method. Generally, I'll set a bead of glue down
the spine of the book over the textblock, and then I'll brush it into
the hinge (I'm using PVA). Then I'll place the endpaper down and use the
folder to push it neatly into the groove, clsoe the book, and press it
overnight. In the morning, I'll trim the endpapers and then glue down
the rest of the endpaper (to the board)and press again for a week or
three. They turn out beautifully, with few errors.

I have been told that this is not the best method, but I still don't see
how, as it makes for a beautiful hinge and keeps its shape without
wrinkling.