[BKARTS] San Francisco book artists

September 25-27th  I will be in San Francisco playing the roll of
"charming spouse" as I accompany my husband on a business trip.  (I
currently reside in the middle of no place, Oyhio.) My days are free to
explore.  Other than power shopping at Sam Flax
are there any book artisits / studios / small press /binderies that
would be available for a visit and accessible via public
transportation?  I'll buy lunch.  I've already been to the SF Book
Center and there are no classes of interest the days I'll be in town.
Many thanks for the consideration.
Debra Fink Bachelder