Re: [BKARTS] San Francisco book artists

If you are at all interested in calligraphy and hand lettered books, don't
miss the Richard Harrison Collection of Calligraphy and Lettering on the
6th floor of the San Francisco Public Library.
http://sfpl.org/librarylocations/main/bookarts/harrison.htm

Other very interesting book arts collections are on the 6th floor as well:
http://sfpl.org/librarylocations/main/bookarts/bookarts.htm

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahasee, Florida