Re: [BKARTS] Perfect Endsheets Every Time?

I read what I wrote, and should add between 12 & 13, that when closing the
cover leave the tin or plastic in there, and place a sheet of acid-free
blotter in the endpaper fold to help drying.  If you need to deliver the
book before the next day, change the blotter every 20 minutes until the
paste is dry.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com